The DHTHC Auxiliary is a fundraising and social organization. Our goal is to enhance the life of the residents at the Twomey Centre in Botwood.
- We hold birthday, Christmas, Father's Day and Mother's Day parties for residents.
- We maintain the Palliative Care Room and the Acute Care Room at the Centre.
- We operate the hospital gift shop, with proceeds going back to helping the residents.
- We buy various items for the three long term care wings at the Centre.
- We hold the "We Share the Care Tree" fundraiser each Christmas.
We are a social club too! We have a cup of tea and a lunch after each monthly meeting, and we have Valentines, Easter, and Christmas parties!
For more information, or to apply for membership, please call Christina Luscombe at 257-2401.
Dr. Hugh Twomey Health Care Auxiliary